La Posada Green Valley, AZ
In an effort to maximize the wellbeing of our employees and all those we serve, La Posada at Park Centre, Inc. is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for La Posada Foundation. This position is ideal for someone who is compassionate, dependable, detail-oriented, prioritizes well, values teamwork, and LOVES seniors.
With over 30 years as a caring and loving community, we are proud of our commitment to provide a lifestyle that maximizes the well-being of our residents.
As a La Posada Front Administrative Assistant, you will work in a beautiful environment with all the tools and equipment you need to succeed.
Why is La Posada the right place to expand your career?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent health insurance
- Mileage incentive program if you live over 15 miles away
- Beautiful campus with free on-site fitness center
- Employee scholarship program
Job duties include:
- Processing donations, producing donation acknowledgment letters and other philanthropy-related correspondence, generating donor gift calculations using planned giving software, maintaining the donor database and files, and preparing monthly activity reports and graphs.
- Answers telephone and greets all callers giving general information as appropriate to inquiries, and redirects calls and provides oral and emailed messages to appropriate departmental personnel when necessary, for the foundation.
- Organizes establishes and maintains approved electronic and paper record-keeping systems for correspondence, documents, materials, or records. Files correspondence, memoranda, reports and other materials in a timely fashion.
- Professional and Courteous Communication – Ability to communicate professionally and courteously with residents, patients, guests, and family members.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position and you live by the values of integrity, compassion, and respect for seniors and co-workers, then you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.