As part of the Supplier Quality Assurance Team at MARS, we pro-actively ensure Supplier Quality Systems are in place to meet MARS Standards and enable the delivery of the best materials to MARS sites. Working as part of the broader commercial team, the job holder develops and manages dairy suppliers, to support growth and commercial targets, driving continuous improvement through technical expertise and great partnerships!
What are we looking for?
- Experience in facilitation & leading technical work-streams (with suppliers).
- Proven record of problem-solving ability using scientific knowledge & principles.
- Experience in Dairy preferable or similar raw material production environments.
- Knowledgeable in quality management tools & techniques experience e.g. QMP, GMP, SPC, LEAN, HACCP.
- Considerable supplier auditing experience including Lead Auditor Certification.
What would be your key responsibilities?
The Principal Responsibilities Include The Following
- Assessment and confirmation of supplier capability to meet MARS standards by supplier risk assessment, audit and review of analytical data.
- Representing MARS managing suppliers and building technical partnerships to deliver against quality performance measures and dairy program requirements.
- Resolving raw material non-conformances through thorough root cause analysis and defining corrective and preventive actions with suppliers and good follow-through.
- Technical development of the supplier base for future development/innovation/growth with Sourcing teams.
- Support (leading elements) of regional SQA Program developments through great project management and collaboration with R&D and supply.
What can you expect from Mars?
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension.
- Flexible working from home / office
- A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance.
- The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mars.com.