Husky Injection Molding Systems
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy. We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
The Prospector role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities in order to grow our customer base and increase our opportunity pipeline. You will operate from home office with assistance from our regional offices, and from our European headquarters located in Dudelange / Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate is disciplined, success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Identification and qualification of new business prospects
- Disciplined and consistent follow-up of a strategic prospecting action plan in order to achieve the targeted number of qualified opportunities.
- Ability to identify, use, and evaluate a variety of multi-disciplinary information sources and people to help identify new prospects and develop a deep understanding of the local industry and market
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development to align and execute according to a common strategy, while proposing new prospecting strategies and priorities to increase the number of qualified leads
- Translate research into compelling sales hypotheses and value messages that serve as a starting point for prospecting efforts
- Execute comprehensive campaigns of cold-calling and other outreach activities to introduce Husky, understand the prospect’s business and organizational structure, identify business development opportunities, and if applicable, qualify them as new opportunities
- Network, build, and cultivate relationships with prospects and key persons in the local industry
- Manage data for new prospects in CRM, including all communication touchpoints
- Become the expert in the local market including an understanding of the trends, the CPG and packaging industry players, business outlook, and identify the key business opportunities for Husky across our product portfolio. Be able to prepare quality reports and present them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business
- 2+ years of prospecting / selling experience in the CPG business-to-business market space, preferably in packaging
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate the technical and financial drivers of the beverage and packaging business
- Comfort with cold-calling and reaching out to new prospects, with an ability to build a positive rapport, and collect / record / analyze relevant information
- Available for extensive travel, possibly >50% time
- Fluent English & Arabic language skills
To apply for this job please visit erecruitment.husky.ca.