We’re looking for a Revenue Operations (RevOps) Intern to join our internship program starting Summer 2023. This is a full-time position from May to August. As an intern at Loop, you will work closely with our Revenue Operations team, who uses quantitative data to understand why brands and merchants choose Loop, and what makes them successful once they do. You’ll learn directly from our RevOps team how to better inform and support our Sales, Marketing, and Merchant Success teams.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with our RevOps team on reports, analyses, and presentations about strategy and planning
- Assist our Marketing, Sales, and Merchant Success teams by pulling daily, weekly and monthly reports for them
- Run routine reports of our Hubspot (CRM) data to ensure accuracy
- Create visual dashboards for monitoring key metrics
- Develop an understanding of our product, the e-commerce industry, and B2B SaaS metrics
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- You’re excited about Excel and know some shortcuts and functions already (PivotTable, VLookUp, etc.)
- You ask curious questions to do your job effectively
- You have an interest in technology, numbers, and data
- Highly organized self-starter with a go get results attitude
- Ready to dive headfirst into a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a client-facing or customer service role is a plus
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we sharevalues with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates secondchances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.