DRS is looking for a Policy Manager to work for a humanitarian INGO in Africa.
- Providing interpretations of relevant normative documents in response to corresponding requests.
- Providing advice and training to Certification Bodies, Network Partners, and others throughout the NGO Network to ensure the consistent implementation of normative documents.
- Managing website content and related communications.
- Support in fundraising and reporting to donors.
- Ensure administration and handling of information and interpretation requests related to normative documents.
- Provide training to junior colleagues regarding the managed contents and the functioning of the team.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in one or more of the following: multi-stakeholder standards development processes; certification and auditing, and impact assessments.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, and/or editing technical documents is a must.
- University degree in a relevant field, for example, environmental/agricultural policy, project management, auditing or similar.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English, and the knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage.
How to apply
The applications in English should be submitted to [email protected] under the title DRS 11118. Due to the high number of applications received, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to the client’s procedures.