Chemonics seeks a Physical Rehabilitation Technical Director for the anticipated 5-year, USAID Rehabilitation for Ukraine (Rehab4U) Activity, valued at $40 million. The primary goal of the Rehabilitation for Ukraine (Rehab4U) Activity is to create sustainable quality physical rehabilitation services within the health system across all levels of care, including the primary health care (PHC) level, by addressing both urgent, short-term gaps and long-term systems requirements. The Physical Rehabilitation Technical Director will manage key functions of the project to meet donor expectations in terms of timely and quality results and budget. S/he will manage the technical development and implementation of this award, with expected responsibility for overseeing technical implementation teams and project technical advisors. The estimated start date will be July 1, 2024, and the position will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Responsibilities & Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or advanced degree required in a rehabilitation related field (physical and occupational therapy, prosthetics and orthotics, assistive technology, etc.).
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in rehabilitation and/or assistive technology, health programs and/or development, with at least two (2) years in the management or implementation of international development activities in a developing country context.
- Strong level of technical and/ or managerial knowledge, skills, and experience to provide technical guidance and management related to various sized programs, grants, or projects.
- Proven experience managing a team of highly skilled senior experts and supervising staff on a project of similar scale and complexity.
- Fluency in English required and fluency in Ukrainian desirable.
How to apply
To apply, submit your application and CV in English via this link by February 19th, 2024. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.