Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Operations Associate duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating projects like the development of internal newsletters, and providing general administrative support. Previous experience as an Office Manager, Office Administrator, or in an Operations role would be an advantage. A successful Operations Associate must have experience with Google documents/Google sheets and be able to accurately handle computer-based administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Operations Associate should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office, and online events and presentations, and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. They will help research and apply COVID safety office policies and procedures.
- Completing administrative tasks such as owning meeting agendas and notes, organizing online files and folders, scheduling meetings
- Supporting Operations with special projects and leadership initiatives – e.g. planning events, trainings, workshops; supporting with preparing reports and presentations; running team recognition awards and other staff engagement activities
- Documenting processes and standard operating procedures
- Updating our knowledge management system with up-to-date resources, including process guidelines and other “how-to” resources
- Coordination of internally-facing presentations
- Data entry / data cleaning
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; ensuring functional internet; organizing office cleanings
- Collaborating with the Vera team on new ideas for how to streamline organizational processes, and assist with implementing such changes
- Overseeing office COVID compliance measures (e.g. coordinating office cleaning, procuring supplies)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in an office management, operations or similar role
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including in English
- Strong quantitative skills
- Phenomenal work ethic, including time management
- Technical aptitude and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills (motivation to solve problems, rather than frustration with them)
- Ability to work with global team
- Able to demonstrate a high level of trust and self discipline
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience managing office finances
- Experience with Salesforce
How to apply
Please submit the online application form, attaching CV.