Norwegian Refugee Council
This an exciting opportunity to support the setup and maintenance of NRC People’s capacity building and communication strategy and its successful delivery.
What we are looking for
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking a highly qualified Adoption Coordinator – HRMS Unit with work experience with HR processes with cloud solutions.
What you will do
Some of your specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and facilitate refresher training sessions for NRC People together with Process owners and HRMS HD Coordinators.
- Analyse NRC People user survey data to identify areas for improvement.
- Produce and maintain content for internal audiences, including training material, promotional material in various channels, Q&A sessions, presentations, and information leaflets.
- Communicate/train on changes/system updates/tips/reminders for the NRC People implemented modules in relevant communication channels (Workplace, SharePoint, E-mail, etc…) for the affected target groups.
- Coordinate the translation of content to relevant languages.
- Administrative support to the Adoption Lead.
- Update and maintain relevant information on the NRC People SharePoint Site.
- Administer and update the NRC People Video Library.
- Maintain and update content in NRC People Knowledge Base (KB) and Guided Learning (GL) in NRC People for the implemented modules together with Process Owners and HRMS HD Coordinators.
- Support with testing new features and modules.
Please download the detailed job description to learn more about the position.
What you will bring
- Documented relevant work experience with HR processes with cloud solutions (SAAS)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Team player
- Able to cope with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize
- A patient and focused mindset.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal (additional NRC languages will be considered an asset)
- Experience with Change management, training, and communication
- Experience in working with digital tools
What we offer
- Duty station: Oslo, Norway; Or any other region where NRC has an office.
- Contract: national contract, permanent contract.
- Salary/benefits: grade 7 on NRC’s regional salary scale, with accompanying terms and conditions.
- NRC is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity without distinction to age, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, and physical ability.
- We think outside the box, encourage ideas, and give responsibility to all employees at all levels. You will have many opportunities to be heard and take the initiative.
Important information about the application process
- Internal candidates only: please click on the suitcase icon labelled “I am an employee” to be redirected to NRC’s internal careers site.
- When creating your profile, include your full name as given on your passport. Complete all the system-required fields for experience, employment history and education.
- Submit your application and CV in English, taking care to attach your latest CV.
- Applications that do not meet the minimum standards in terms of experience or qualifications will generally not be considered. Unsolicited applications not related to this specific job advertisement will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We receive many applicants for each vacant position.
- If you have any questions about this role, please email [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. Our 15,000 staff work in crises across 40 countries, providing life-saving and long-term assistance to millions of people every year.
Watch this short video to see NRC in action.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
How to apply
Click HERE to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit reliefweb.int.