Drawing on your knowledge of SOX 404 and experience with external audits of controls, you will partner with internal and external resources to build a world-class IT controls practice from the ground up. The IT Controls Analyst will assess IT management practices, identify gaps, create remediation plans, design new controls, and lead the implementation and testing.
Our company is dispersed across 40+ offices in 5 countries, and the ability to drive process improvements throughout a distributed organization is key to success in this role.
You love a well-oiled machine and have a passion for rigor and process. You are extremely detail-oriented and very organized – nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You have strong operational experience, are driven by deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with rapid change. You are in your element with remote teams and stakeholders, and over communicate almost to the point of annoyance.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with offices in more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working across time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely.
- Assist in implementing and managing all aspects of our IT General Controls program
- Educate a diverse workforce in the “why”, “what”, and “who” of internal controls
- Identify and document requirements, risks, control designs, test plans, and internal audit plans
- Own and run internal controls walkthroughs and testing procedures
- Manage the implementation of new controls as well as upgrades to existing controls
- Review internal controls and security of systems under development as well as major IT projects and initiatives
- Support the implementation of a comprehensive audit plan based upon risk assessment and management’s goals and objectives. Prepare internal audit reports with assessment of systems, processes, operations, and planned corrective actions. Track and follow up on audit findings.
- Coordinate activities of external consultants and internal stakeholders
- Present project plans and schedule, and manage to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting, or equivalent
- CPA, CISA or other relevant designations preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Audit or IT Risk Advisory from a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or a public company
- Thorough understanding of ITGC, including planning, design, implementation, reporting, and internal audit
- Adept at cross-functional project planning and communication
- High emotional IQ, very strong communication and influencing skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple functional and business groups
- A proven ability to be decisive, resolve issues and deliver on commitments and deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership of problems, drive alignment, and push forward with solutions
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in problem solving and project collaboration
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
Nice To Haves
- Background in accounting
- Experience performing SOC 1 Type 2 reviews
- Experience managing controls and audits using GRC software
- Experience related to M&A integrations
Benefits And Perks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Fitness stipend and on-site gym in our Denver HQ
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer every year
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours when the office is open
- Continued investment in your professional development
Compensation: The target base salary range for this role is $85,000-95,000 per year in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
To apply for this job please visit evercommerce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.