This is an exciting opportunity to lead multiple strategic product redesign and launch initiatives in a true customer facing, software-as-a-service domain. You will have a chance to make your mark and have direct influence on the growth of our business!
You’re passionate about creating and operating great products, working in cross-functional teams, and developing first class customer experiences. You are experienced, decisive, analytical, strategic, and collaborative. You thrive in a creative, fast-paced, truly agile, and often ambiguous environment.
We are 3 brands in one: improveit 360, MarketSharp, and RoofSnap. As EverCommerce subsidiaries, we are a fast-growing cloud software SaaS product company with 1000s of customers nationwide. It is our mission to be the ubiquitous SaaS solution provider for home improvement pros. For this role specifically you will be leading the strategy, go-to-market, and ongoing product management activities for our MarketSharp and RoofSnap brands. You will also provide mentorship and guidance for our other Product Owners across the 3 brands.
Product-centric Development Culture
You will be joining the Product Development organization – a group of cross-functional software engineers, analysts, and product owners all working together in a flat, Scrum-based organization.
We strive for high performance by continuously delivering product that matters, obsessing about customers, constantly learning, and experimenting, and cultivating a culture of safety and cooperation.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you’re near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role. Our office is in La Crosse, WI, and our sister companies are in Columbus, OH. That said – for this role we are also open to full remote work in the long term!
As a Product Manager in our product development group, you will be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle including ideation, strategy, planning, stakeholder engagement, marketing, UX, backlog management, development, testing, release, and operations.
- Take ownership of all product outcomes, ensuring value is delivered
- Develop and drive product vision and strategy for one or more products
- Become a leading expert in the product, customers, and markets you serve
- Oversee, and manage the product backlog
- Contribute to our Product Management capability by sharing best practices and techniques
- Identify, develop, and improve product management tooling
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback into the one backlog
- Engage directly with customers as part of regular work
- Engage regularly with cross-functional Scrum team as a full team member
- Leverage data to inform product decisions and maintain market awareness
This is not a checklist – we realize that in today’s job market we are unlikely to find any one person that meets all this criteria. Our organization is a learning organization – and we are willing to invest in skill uplift for the right candidate. So don’t hesitate to apply if this sounds interesting!
- 3+ years as a Product Owner/Manager working hands-on with agile product development teams and continuously enhancing product value
- Experience with CRMs
- Product launch / go-to-market experience in the SaaS domain
- Participated in and led customer interaction and feedback processes
- Participated in and led roadmap refinement processes with senior leadership
- Experience breaking down complex initiatives into smaller releases and work items
- Executed in, or worked closely with the following functions: strategy, legal/compliance, marketing, sales, analytics, UX, development, operations
- Managed the planning, execution, and release of complex customer-facing product features
- B2C home services, remodeling, home-improvement, or similar industry a plus
- Experience with mobile a plus
Benefits And Perks
- Flexibility to work where/how you want – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
To apply for this job please visit evercommerce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.