Ecorys is a world-class research-based consultancy that helps our clients make a positive impact on society. We are leaders in research and evaluation, project management and communications providing the evidence and advice that our clients need to tackle the issues that affect communities around the world. Our 600 staff are justifiably proud of our innovative and thought-provoking contributions to policy and programme delivery.
What you will be doing:
Our international Development Unit (IDU) team are looking for a Consultant to join them to contribute to its sustainable and profitable development over the medium term. The role involves supporting, leading and contributing to business development and proposals and undertaking work to support the successful management and delivery of projects.
The Consultant role will include but is not limited to:
- Supporting Consortium and partnership-building arrangements for prioritised tenders
- Compiling, formatting and tailoring proposal documents including EoIs, Technical, Non-Technical and Commercial Proposal Elements, CVs and Project References/Track Record
- Drafting non-technical aspects of project proposals, contributing to technical aspects of project proposals and contributing to commercial aspects of project proposals
- Successfully manage projects assigned, with progressively lower levels of support and oversight from Project Directors
- Delivering other tasks associated with successful project delivery for example, client liaison; planning; monitoring; communications; performance management and supporting project financial management including processing of invoices, budget tracking and financial reporting
- Deepening technical understanding and expertise in ENRM (Environment and Natural Resource Management) technical area through project work, research, project inputs, external training, etc.
What we will need from you:
- A first degree or higher in either: Economics, international relations, or other international development related subject; or a thematic subject such as biodiversity, agriculture, water, climate etc. AND applied experience in field of international development.
- A strong interest in and commitment to international development.
- Experience of project management and report or proposal writing.
- Experience working with NGOs in an overseas setting.
- Experience or demonstrable interest in environment and natural resource management/climate change.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation principles and approaches is advantageous
We offer a highly competitive benefits package including variable pay (bonus), share scheme and buying and selling annual leave.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and our company please visit our website: https://www.ecorys.com/united-kingdom
Review the attached job description and submit your CV and cover letter via our online application form.
Early applications are encouraged. Applications received will be assessed on a rolling basis.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via our website by 5pm Friday 17th June 2022 here