Job Title: Admin Assistant – Turkey
Effective date: April 01, 2023
Job Code: SY04
MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization providing medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health professionals of diverse backgrounds.
Please explain the purpose and/or role in full detail.
CODE OF CONDUCT
MedGlobal Code of Conduct reflects the profession’s core set of beliefs and values of care, respect, trust, and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to MedGlobal employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, officers’ coordinators, and directors to guide their practice and conduct.
The Code is organized into categories, as follows:
- Always act with fairness, honesty, integrity, and openness; respect the opinions of others and treat all with equality and dignity without regard to gender, race, colour, creed, ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Provide a positive and valued experience for those receiving service within and outside MedGlobal
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Provide general administrative and organizational support with the supervision of the Admin Officer or CEO
- Experience in communicating with financial advisors and government institutions in Turkey
- The ability to travel between cities in Turkey and to travel to Syria when needed.
- Welcoming guests and assisting them inside the building
- Assisting staff’s needs in a courteous and dynamic way
- Be responsible for the receipt and delivery of mail, goods, documents, couriers etc. and to hand it over to the recipient ASAP.
- Assist in meetings or workshop arrangements inside the office building.
- Order office supplies (stationary, pantry, etc), keeping log of these items
- Keeping the inventory list updated for assets
- General typing, photocopying, scanning, filing, records, data entries whenever required for admin unit
- Updated and recorded administration office expenses
- Liaise with Building Management for repair or replacement of light bulbs, plumbing or related problems
- Other related administrative duties as seen necessary by the line manager Perform admin duties as these may be required.
Requirements and Skills:
The Administrative Assistant should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Economics, or a relevant.
- Work Experience: 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a non-profit organization,
- Skills/knowledge: High proficiency in Knowledge of MS Excel and Word and experience with international development programming, excellent writing and research skills.
- Language Skills: Advanced English language and advanced Turkish.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Capacity for teamwork as well as working individually.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through the above link:
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply