American Bar Association
The M&E Team Lead is critical to the success of the activity implementation through ensuring processes and procedures to operationalize the MEL Plan, as well as leading reporting to USAID. The M&E Lead supports the COP in ensuring that interventions are evidence-based and that the activity gathers appropriate data to inform adaptive management. The M&E Team lead plays a critical role in sharing information with USAID and other stakeholders related to the activity’s evidence-based impact, lessons learned, and other successes.
- Develops and implements program monitoring and evaluation procedures, including MECLA work plan, to monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving program goals.
- Works closely with other team members and partners to collect information for monitoring, analyzes data and presents reports and presents evidence to program team and Chief of Party on strategies for improving project effectiveness.
- Reports as needed, including monthly, quarterly, and annual progress on all project activities to technical team and Chief of Party.
- Coordinates with project partners in collecting relevant quantitative and qualitative data to report on key performance, context, and outcome indicators.
- Develops all required data collection tools and templates, including identifying and requesting administrative data relevant to the program, and develops and maintains a secure system for storing and organizing all program data.
- Facilitates Pause and Reflect sessions and other learning activities in furtherance of the CLA objectives of the project.
- Responsible for compliance with USAID Ukraine MECLA requirements.
- Provides MEL capacity building to staff and partners as needed.
- Participates in design, collection, and analysis of baseline and end-line data.
- Uploads M&E data and products onto ABA M&E systems.
- Supervise and mentor other MEL staff as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience leading the M&E function of a large project and expertise in developing and operationalizing a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan, routine monitoring system, and USAID reporting.
- A minimum of 8 years of M&E experience in international development projects with a Master’s degree or 5 years of M&E experience with a PhD.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written); professional proficiency in Ukrainian is desirable.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] by March 11, 2024. Please include the name of the position and country (M&E Team Lead – Ukraine) in the subject line.
Deadline: 11 Mar 2024