Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the MEAL Head of Department you will have to contribute to increase the programs’ impact through the implementation of an efficient monitoring and evaluation system at the base level.
In details you will be responsible for:
– Ensure the utilization of MEAL systems for ACF programs at the base level to ensure compliance with donors and ACF MEAL standards
– Ensure proper and timely reporting of MEAL activities
– To build the capacity of the base MEAL staff through trainings, mentorships and coaching to ensure quality control of monitoring and evaluation activities
– Ensure proper implementation of the feedback and complaints response mechanism at base level
– To review and support proper and adequate resource management: HR, finance and logistics at the base
– To represent the organization at state level and promote ACF’s technical viewpoints, guidelines and methods of work
You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Business, Administration, statistics, demography or related subject with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.You have a minimum of 3 years of previous experience working with NGOs covering multi-sectorial programming, in the domain of MEAL with donors such as BHA, ECHO and DFID etc..You are fluent in English (both written and spoken skills) (+ fluent in Ukrainian is preferred)
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract
– Remuneration package and competitive benefits according to ACF policies.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here