Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Regional Director of Operations you will support field and HQ teams to ensure the quality, relevance and technical innovation of ACF intervention.
– You provide analysis and technical advice to missions and to HQ team
– You participate in coordinating the identification of needs and the formulation of project proposals
– You promote and evaluate the technical quality of interventions
– You develop the technical expertise of the teams
– You ensure ACF’s active participation in national sectoral coordination, technical platforms and develop sectoral partnerships
– You participate in the human resources management
You hold a master degree in food security and livelihoods field. You have at least 3 years of humanitarian experience, including 1 year in a coordination position.
You are rigorous, organised and a good listener. You have good interpersonal skills and are able to take decisions quickly while managing priorities. You also enjoy working in a team and are able to adapt to different situations and interlocutors. Fluent English and French are essential.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
Full time – Short term contract
Location: based in Paris 17th (Note: ACF office will move in October 2022 to 102 rue de Paris in Montreuil) with 50% of field deplacements (Ukraine, Poland and Romania)
– Salary from 39K to 45KEUR gross per year over 13 months depending on experience
– 21 days of RTT
– Health and welfare cover: 80% paid by ACF
– Transport: 50% of the fixed price between home and work is covered
– Meal allowance: EUR4.80 per day worked
– Teleworking: Open to all and from the metropolitan territory, our teleworking policy defines the activities of the position requiring an imperative time of presence at the headquarters of the association, and allows you to choose to exercise fully or partially the rest of this time in teleworking. To this end, a compulsory presence at the headquarters of 1 day per month has been defined for this position. Time at headquarters will also be dedicated to collective sharing: 3 days per month on average for meetings and collective events and 2 days of compulsory presence when a new employee joins the team.
– Special conditions and skills: Sitting for long periods, oral expression, work on a screen, phone exchanges
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here