Improving Economies for Stronger Communities
The Training and Events Assistant is accountable for providing support to the areas of trainings, capacity building activities and events promoted by the ATraCSI Team. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position based at the ATraCSI office in Guatemala City and reports to the Guatemala deputy chief of party (DCoP).
- Provides support for all event planning activities and trainings as needed;
- Collaborates with ATraCSI Administrative staff on logistics and organization for external events, meetings, and workshops, writes notes, and drafts presentations;
- Helps with logistics for internal technical meetings, including connections for online meetings, snacks and supplies;
- Collects and systematizes the list of participants (and their contact information) in training events, from official records and reports of learning tours;
- As assigned accompanies the DCoP to meetings and prepares meeting minutes; and
- Completes other tasks as assigned by the DCoP.
- Upcoming college graduate or bachelor’s degree from Social Sciences, Economics, Administration, or related careers;
- Experience working on projects with funds from USDA, USAID, IDB, World Bank or other multilateral organizations is preferred;
- Ability to prioritize among multiple competing requests;
- Enterprising, detail oriented, meticulous, and well organized;
- Well-developed interpersonal and intercultural communication skills for teamwork;
- Excellent communication and written and oral presentation skills;
- Good command of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, others) and the internet;
- Experience negotiating with logistic vendors preferred, but not required;
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required; and
- Applicants must have Guatemalan citizenship or an authorization to legally work in Guatemala.
– Full time job, open-ended contract
– Medical insurance, transport and communication assistance
– Labor benefits
How to apply
Please note nationals or with Guatemala’s valid work permit will be able to be considered.
Apply until July 12, 2023 in the link provided: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IESCORG&cws=39&rid=2355.
To apply for this job please visit reliefweb.int.