General Description of the Organization:
Ghiras Al-Nahda is a Nonprofit Non-governmental humanitarian organization working to empower people through fulfilling their basic needs and seeking to improve community stability and resilience.
The supply chain assistant is responsible for supporting the supply chain team and working closely with the finance, and programs team.
Duties and Objectives:
- Maintaining an up-to-date procurement tracker.
- Follow up in a timely manner with Suppliers for all urgent requirements.
- Assist with fleet management tasks as needed.
- Assist with preparing quotations and tenders and sending them to the field team and suppliers.
- Assist with receiving quotes from suppliers and analyzing offers with a technical committee of employees.
- Assist with ensuring that the procurement procedures are fully documented, transparent, and in conformity with the organization’s financial policies, through purchase requests, supplier names, quotations, price analysis, and purchase reports.
- To follow up with the finance department to pay suppliers’ dues and bills owed to the organization.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field.
- At least one year of professional experience in procurement.
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding self-supervisory, multi-task environment within clear timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, and cooperative working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- High attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Priority for Turkish citizenship holders.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly fill the link https://forms.gle/2QsHyFJAfswT4e2HA by 26 Mar 2023, Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.