International Advisory, Products and Systems
International Advisory, Products and Systems Ltd. (i-APS) is a U.S. woman-owned and managed consulting firm. We provide third-party monitoring (TPM), monitoring and evaluation (M&E), capacity building and knowledge management around the world. Since 2012 i-APS worked with over 118 national and international clients such as UN agencies, INGOs, nationals’ institutions, etc.
i-APS is holder of a global WFP agreement for decentralized evaluations. We have already conducted WFP Programme evaluation in Egypt, Turkey, Cambodia and Uganda.
i-APS is bidding for a Decentralized Evaluation of WFP Lebanon to carry out “Evaluation of THE NATIONAL POVERTY TARGETING PROGRAMME (NPTP) in Lebanon from Jan 2019 to Aug 2023”. Through the programme, WFP, together with the Lebanese Ministry of Social Affairs (MoSA), provides unconditional assistance to support extremely poor and vulnerable people through inclusion in national safety nets and capacity strengthening to the Government.
i-APS is looking for two Senior/Intermediate Consultant Evaluator to work for WFP Lebanon Evaluation of the National Poverty Targeting Programme (NPTP).
This is a short-term opportunity with an estimation of approximately 30 to 50 of working days from February 2024
Only Candidates based in Lebanon or with Lebanese citizenship are considered.
Minimum qualification requirements
Education: Master degree and University degree in Political Science, Sociology, Economics, International development or related field
- Demonstrated between six to over 10 years of experience in humanitarian and development programme evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in conducting programme evaluation with UN, preferable with WFP
- Prior experience in the evaluating social protection programs (Cash-based assistance, Peace-development nexus, food -restricted cash assistance).
- Expertise relating to the National Poverty Targeting Programme is strongly desired.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, collection and reporting.
- Previous evaluation experience in Lebanon or the Middle East
Language: Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic required.
- Contribute to the development of main contract deliverables: Inception report, methodology and tools and final report
- Leading primary field data collection (qualitative) and analysis
How to apply
Applications for interested candidates should present an application as follows:
- A one-page cover letter summarizing the consultant’s fit for the position;
- A CV detailing the consultant’s evaluation experience specifying position, name of the programme/Project, sector and client/organisation
- 2 reference letter of previous evaluation work done
- Proposed Daily fee
Deadline: 15 Feb 2024