Labatt Breweries of Canada
Title: Sales Management Trainee Internship
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
Sales Management Trainee Internship details:
The Sales Management Trainee Internship is an intensive 15 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects. As a Sales Management Trainee Intern, you will be given the chance to learn about the diversity of challenges and opportunities within sales. An internship in Sales would include Business Intelligence, Trade Marketing, Partnerships, Digital Commerce, and Category Management. By the end of the internship, you’ll know how we sell our beer from start to finish.
We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include but are not limited to our Global Management Trainee Program or Sales Management Trainee Program.
As a Sales Management Trainee Intern, you will:
- Be placed anywhere within our Sales function (Business Intelligence, Trade Marketing, Partnerships, Digital Commerce, and Category Management).
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build and present a final project presentation to Canada’s Senior Leadership team.
- Participate in internship-related events and activities.
- You are in your 2nd or 3rd year of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or a related field.
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you are passionate to deliver results.
- Analytical and creative thinker who considers themselves a strong problem-solver that leverages critical thinking in decision making.
- An interest in digital commerce.
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Instagram @ labattbreweries
LinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.