World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager the Social Media Content Creator will create innovative and engaging channel focused social media content. You will be the primary organic social media content creator at World Vision International and will focus primarily on Tik Tok, Instagram Reels and Youtube. You will also advise other World Vision communicators on how best to create content for these channels. You will be a creative and talented social media communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, a passion for social media content creation and for the work that World Vision does. You will be innovative and support the Digital Communications manager to grow and develop channel focused social media content as part of World Vision’s social media strategy.
- Social media diploma.
- 2 years social media content creation experience.
- Proficient in the use of design tools such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite to create eye-catching and impactful visual assets, including graphics and data visualizations.
- Ability to edit in premiere pro – after effects desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to create engaging, authentic and breakthrough in app TikTok content, utilizing features and effects. Be comfortable both on and off camera.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound editorial skills.
- An understanding of audience segmentation/ how to target key audiences. Ability to partner with other teams in order to coordinate content creation and strategy.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply,
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.