Institute for Strategic Dialogue
ISD seeks to recruit a Programme Operations Coordinator to play a critical role in supporting the delivery of ISD’s ambitious programming within the Strong Cities Network (SCN).
Using first-class organisational and time management skills, the post holder will ensure the efficient operational delivery of a varied portfolio of projects across Europe, Balkans and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. The Project Operations Coordinator will be involved in all stages of project design, development, and delivery, so a good understanding of project and financial management principles is essential.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for applicants looking to learn by doing and developing their career in project management, working within a fast paced, principle led environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with staff, consultants and both local and international partners to deliver ground-breaking projects to a high standard and to deadline and budget.
- Provide oversight and guidance to regional teams on operational aspects of project delivery, including project management, financial and resource planning, and donor compliance.
- Provide oversight to all donor reporting within SCN and ensure ISD remains compliant with donor regulations.
- Lead on financial administration such as budget tracking, reporting and invoice monitoring for all projects within the region.
- Coordinate with team members across the SCN to develop and maintain strong relationships with donors and stakeholders.
To view a full job description, click here.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of project management and project financial management principles, ideally in an international context.
- Relevant experience in a related organisation, or in roles demonstrating comparable requirements.
- Prior experience of or understanding of grants management and working with institutional funders.
- Fluent English, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn.
How to apply
Please apply via the ISD Careers page by Friday 9th December @ 16:00 GMT including your CV/resume and a one-page cover letter outlining your experience and motivation. ISD reserves the right to interview and appoint candidates prior to the advertised closing date.
If you have any further questions about this vacancy or want to speak to a member of our recruitment team, please contact [email protected]