Independent Doctors Association
Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters, and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host communities through 20 healthcare facilities and other health and nutrition projects
During the last year, IDA provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH, and Camp Management
Those who are shortlisted shall be invited to attend online interviews
- Assess the functional capacities of beneficiaries and identify their needs in terms of rehabilitation and other services.
- Demonstrating and working through exercises with patients and showing patients how to use mobility aids
- Provide rehabilitation sessions based upon the rehabilitation plan in consultation with a physiotherapist; teach clients how to use the mobility devise appropriately
- Keeping records of patients’ progress
- Inform PTs/program managers when a person needs a mobility device, needs to be discharged, referral services face problems in transportation, treatment or schedule, etc.
- Sending reports to physiotherapists
- Any other task required from the direct supervisor
- University/institute Certificate
- 2 years experience in the field of physical therapy
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Complying with IDA Code of Conduct and PSEA Policies
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse and committed to acting professionally and ethically.
Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through the below link:
To apply for this job please visit reliefweb.int.