Global Support and Development
*** Unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Only considering persons eligible to work in the United States.
Position Title: Partner Agreement and Resource Specialist
Supervisor’s Title: Partner Agreement and Resource Manager
Exemption Status: Exempt
Positions Supervised: N/A
Location: Charlotte, NC, with travel to other U.S. and international locations as needed
Global Support and Development (GSD) is a humanitarian organization whose mission is to work with communities for resilience to crises through rapid response, disaster preparedness, and climate adaptation. GSD is committed to being locally led in the work we do. We value collaboration and seek opportunities to amplify the work of others in-country, both in preparation for and in response to disasters. By integrating our team’s diverse skill sets and resources into local responses, we are able to provide rapid response assistance to affected communities in coordination with regional and country-level partners. We also work to strengthen local capacity through community-led preparedness initiatives. GSD’s priority Area of Engagement is the Caribbean and Central America, with targeted support to the South Pacific (and expected future increase in operations for 2024 and beyond).
This position is part of the Partnerships and Programs Department which is the driving force in developing and maintaining external relationships. The Partnerships and Programs Department is housed in the Strategy Section and comprises Information and Program Quality, Communications and Security.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Global Support and Development (GSD) is a growing 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Partner Agreement and Resource Specialist will support grant administration, due diligence, partner feedback mechanisms, and CRM oversight. The Partner Agreement and Resource Specialist works directly with the Partner Agreement and Resource Manager in GSD’s Strategy Section, and coordinates with stakeholders across the organization to support partner facing projects and programs, monitor risk, identify and undertake corrective actions.
- Contributes to grant administration life cycle and other resource support;
- Working closely with Paralegal, assists with collection, filing, signing, and archiving of all necessary and relevant due diligence;
- Monitors partner requirements and deadlines; communicates with implementing partners and internal stakeholders to support projects and programs;
- Supports the continued improvement and implementation of an annual partner documentation review;
- Helps with all aspect of the CRM system, including training, updates, building reports, managing dashboards and workflows;
- Supports education and training of employees on GSD processes and best practices as they relate to CRM, due diligence, and grant administration;
- Contributes to internal and external visibility of grants program, including established referral pathways and connecting organizations to available resources;
- Works with the GSD Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Department and within the GSD MEAL framework to ensure integration of MEAL into grant administration and assist with GSD beneficiary feedback mechanism;
- Prompt and action GSD’s core values of accountability, humility, and integrity in all work we conduct;
- Promote good stewardship of financial and other resources to achieve maximum benefit to those impacted by disaster or at risk of impact; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least three (3) years of progressive work experience in the nonprofit sector;
- Administrative and coordination experience, ideally with an NGO;
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage; and
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and ideally Google suite.
- BA in humanitarian affairs, communications, marketing, international relations, public relations or related field; or
- Equivalent combination of relevant experience and training.
- Experience engaging with external stakeholder to provide resources and support to partners;
- Ability to translate an organization’s strategy and objectives into operational delivery and, at times, respond quickly to changes in short-term priorities;
- Ability to work with teams to translate shared objectives into operational delivery and, at times, respond quickly to changes in short-term priorities;
- Ability to identify process gaps and build and improve processes and procedures required to support effective partnerships;
- High-level communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation ability;
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work collaboratively with a wide array of stakeholders to build relationships;
- Ability to coordinate multiple events and activities simultaneously under pressure and with attention to detail;
- Discernment for confidentiality concerning organizational, partner, and donor activities and communications;
- Ability to seek and listen to diverse perspectives and foster a culture of learning;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly and change course as the situation requires;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to rapidly shift tasks;
- Experience working and/or traveling domestically and internationally; and
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, Spanish and/or French is an advantage.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- At this time, GSD is not offering sponsorship and is only accepting applications from persons eligible to work in the United States; and
- Routine domestic and international travel up to 25% is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Premiums 100% covered by GSD for employee, employee +spouse, employee +family
- Basic Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance: Fully covered by GSD
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA): Up to $4,000 in total annually for employee +2 or more family members
- Voluntary Life Insurance: Options available at reasonable group rates
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO): All employees are eligible for a minimum of 6 weeks of PTO per year after 90 days of service
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave: Up to 12 weeks paid by GSD
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- 401(k): GSD will match up to 6% of base salary for all employees ages 21+. Employees are eligible to begin contributing after 1 pay cycle, and the company match will go into effect immediately after employee begins contributing
- Additional Perks!
This job description is a summary rather than a detailed list of the duties performed. The essential functions, knowledge, skills, and working conditions may change along with business needs. This job description does not constitute a contract between employer and employee as employment is at will. Global Support and Development provides reasonable accommodations to assist qualified individuals in order to perform the essential functions their job requires.
GSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces all candidates regardless of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), nation of origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. GSD promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all candidate selections.
How to apply