The Marketing Operations Coordinator supports the production process for CARE’s creative services team and provides administrative support for the Chief Marketing Officer. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager of Marketing, the Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for the organization’s day-to-day creative requests, handling project intake, tracking projects through their life cycles, and ensuring the creative services team has all resources necessary for success. The Coordinator also supports the CMO through calendar management and meeting preparation, travel and expense coordination, and other administrative tasks.
This role requires someone who is confident, intellectually curious, and service driven, with exceptional organizational skills, and the poise and professionalism to engage with the CMO and leadership staff. The Coordinator will analyze situations and use their strong initiative to prevent and resolve problems.
- Monitor the creative services inbox to respond to questions and review new project requests
- Track projects through their life cycle, communicating with designers, video editors, vendors, and internal clients to ensure resources are appropriately allocated and deadlines are met
- Create and update project tasks on Monday.com
- Assist clients in arranging vendor support when needed
- Manage CMO calendar for internal and external meetings, including agenda preparation and set-up for web conferencing
- Coordinate CMO travel and expense reports
- Build, manage, and improve core operating processes and recurring tasks
- Produce PowerPoint presentations
- Provide support for leadership onboarding
Create and maintain department resources
- Help maintain department resources such as SharePoint site and Brand site to ensure Marketing processes and guidelines are available throughout the organization
- Update or create how-tos, guidelines, resource documents or libraries, etc., to facilitate smooth operations in the Marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of professional experience in which the following duties and skills were practiced regularly: project management; detailed scheduling, follow-up and adherence to deadlines; liaison to external contacts; oral and written communications; providing customer service.
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and client management skills.
How to apply
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected].
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Starting salaries are based on internal equity, candidate experience, and the cost of labor where the job is based. Salaries listed only apply to jobs based in the US.