Our Value Proposition
In Addition To Our Comprehensive Benefits Package, We Offer
We offer a salary and benefits package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Eligibility to participate in the monthly sales incentive plan
- Work remotely with a flexible work schedule
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Opportunity for growth (over 100 locations with opportunity for growth/advancement/relocation)
- Employee referral bonuses
What will you be doing?
The Sales Representative will support the testing services business by direct sales activity including increasing existing sales and identifying and developing new business opportunities within an assigned territory/accounts. We’re looking for somebody who is self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial approach in their work.
Schedule: This is a full-time remote position.
- Achieve all sales targets, including quotes, orders, revenue, etc.
- Prospect new accounts through multi-pronged prospecting efforts, including cold/warm calls, emails, etc, as well as various networking events.
- Assist with proactive lead generation activities, including coordinating and executing virtual tours, webinars, white papers, virtual trade shows, LinkedIn campaigns, social media outreach and drip campaigns.
- Monitor lead activity and identify potenccounts that should be targeted for growth.
- Grow existing accounts via improved close rates and through new contacts and the sales of new services.
- Sell Intertek’s services through effective client research, anticipating/understanding the customer need, and providing a competitive proposal with appropriate standards and pricing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account contacts and provide a superior customer experience.
- Resolve customer needs, issues, and complaints.
- Update the CRM database in a timely manner, including all customer contact.
- Facilitate account transition between inside and outside sales team as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
What qualifications do you need?
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years successful direct sales and/or account management experience in the area of plastics
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and polto ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties
- Must be customer focused and quality driven
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate
Preferred Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other directly relevant field
- Direct sales or account management experience, including business to business sales <brWhy work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .
What We Have To Offer
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [email protected] or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
To apply for this job please visit hcog.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.