World Vision International
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible
World Vision International is seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual who can ensure that World Vision’s programmes in Jordan and Syria are of quality and represented well to the international community through effective project design, proposal development, and grant management. Under the direction of the Senior Programme Officer, the Junior Programme Officer will work with the Programmes and Operations teams, as well as other relevant internal and external stakeholders, to develop new proposals, startup new grants, and report on ongoing grants to relevant ministries and coordination mechanisms.
Project Design and Proposal Development
- Coordinate the proposal development process for assigned proposal submissions, ensuring that these submissions follow donor guidelines and meet WV Grant Management Minimum Standards.
- Collaborate with all WVSR departments and, where relevant, Support Offices, Global Centre and the Regional Office for the development of concept notes and proposals for assigned donors, including the drafting of agreed sections in narrative proposals.
- Ensure that each proposal follows the agreed internal sign-off procedures prior to donor submission.
- Maintain (in conjunction with GAM team) WVSR’s contribution to WV’s grant management information system (Horizon System)
- Ensure that approved proposal documents are shared with relevant WVSR teams, including through a shared filing system.
- Support the facilitation of grant start-up and closeout workshops.
- Ensure project reports are reviewed for quality and compliance in addition to other donor-driven deliverable.
- Act as a focal point for assigned Support Offices and other donors.
- Collating Grant Health Tracker documents and submitting them to the region.
- Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
Required Professional Experience
Required at least one year experience
- Work experience in international relief and development in various geographical areas.
- Work experience leading/assisting in large, extended project consisting of multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and activities
- Writing experience.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (English, Int’l Development, Humanities, Social Work, health etc.)
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Understanding of the aid architecture (UN systems, Cluster system)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent writing skills (especially in English) with a focus on clarity, brevity and research
- Public speaking and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Access, Google Platforms
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Work collaboratively with team members when
- Proven work experience reporting on large quantities of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Program development and management.
- Non-profit fundraising and donor relations.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
This Advertisement is strictly for World Vision International use, and it should not be copied and used in other websites without WVI written consent.
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL ÇALIŞANI ADAYI AYDINLATMA METNİ
Bu aydınlatma metni, 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanununun (“Kanun”) 10’uncu maddesi ile Aydınlatma Yükümlülüğünün Yerine Getirilmesinde Uyulacak Usul ve Esaslar Hakkında Tebliğ kapsamında veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa adresinde mukim World Vision International (“WVI”) tarafından hazırlanmıştır. WVI tarafından, ad-soyad, e-posta adresi, cep telefonu no, referanslar ve özgeçmiş kişisel verileriniz, WVI iş ilanlarına özel istihdam büroları üzerinden veya WVI’ye doğrudan yaptığınız başvurunuz çerçevesinde, çalışan adayı seçme ve yerleştirme süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla, Kanunun 5. maddesinde belirtilen “işleme faaliyetinin bir hakkın tesisi, kullanılması veya korunması için veri işlemenin zorunlu olması” ve “bir sözleşmenin kurulması için kişisel verilerin işlenmesinin gerekli olması” hukuki sebeplerine dayanılarak, tamamen veya kısmen otomatik yolla işlenecek ve aynı amaçların gerçekleştirilebilmesi için tedarikçilerimize aktarılacaktır. Ek olarak, referans gösterdiğiniz kişilere ait kişisel verilerin WVI ile paylaşılması hakkın da gerekli bilgilendirme ve izinlerin tarafınızca alındığı varsayılarak irtibata geçilecektedir. Bu konu hakkında Kanun’un “ilgili kişinin haklarını düzenleyen” 11’inci maddesi kapsamındaki taleplerinizi, Veri Sorumlusuna Başvuru Usul ve Esasları Hakkında Tebliğe göre yazılı olarak WVI resmi adresine posta yoluyla veya ([email protected]) e-posta adresinden WVI’ye iletebilirsiniz.
Aydınlatma metnini okudum, anladım ☐
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL JOB CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE
This information notice was drafted by World Vision International (“WVI”) which resident at Kanberiye Mah. 875. Sokak Boss Plaza Kat:2 No :22 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa as data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Turkish Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform. On the legal bases referred to in Article 5, “the processing activity is necessary for establishment, use or protection of a right” and “the processing is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract”, WVI shall process your name-surname, e-mail address, mobile phone no, references and CV/résumé personal data for carrying out selection and placement processes for job candidates, and transfer them to third party suppliers through your applications to published WVI job ads via employment agencies or sending your CV/résumé to WVI directly by wholly or partly automatic means. Additionally, WVI Turkey is going to get in touch with your references assuming that all obligatory information is given, and consents are obtained by your side about sharing their personal data with WVI. You , as the data subject, may submit your request to WVI by post to WVI official address in writing or WVI e-mail address ([email protected]) to perform your rights under the Article 11 of the Law to WVI in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.
I have read and understood this Privacy Notice ☐
How to apply
If you meet our requirements, please submit your English resume with a cover letter via website, only applications submitted via our website and in English are accepted.