International Association for Relief and Development
International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with the Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office is located in Gaziantep province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, and Turkey
Responsible for configuring and installing computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and application problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing, deploying, and maintaining technical equipment and accompanying software such as (desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, programs such as (Outlook and applications (PowerPoint, MS teams, Excel, Word), work platforms, and others, and this also includes making upgrades to existing systems, In line with all applicable standards and principles.
- Provide timely technical and technical support to all staff in field offices to ensure ease of work and high productivity of technical equipment. This includes, for example, diagnosing and resolving users’ problems, tracking users’ issues and inquiries, and performing basic repairs to hardware and software systems.
- Plan, publish and maintain the user skills-building program in an orderly manner, which ensures the optimal and effective use of all technical system systems and tools available to the institution, and this includes, for example, contacting employees to determine training requirements and developing and implementing training plans on the technical side.
- Enforce technical security standards to ensure the security of IT equipment and employees’ data. This includes ensuring that standard antivirus applications are installed on all the organization’s computers, updating them regularly, and ensuring that users back up data on network drives.
- Provide initiatives and innovations to improve the quality of information technology services that add benefits to ONSUR field offices.
- Management of technical equipment in the office, registration, physical verification, and marking.
- Monitor equipment and ensure that data collected matches existing equipment.
- Maintain updated data of all equipment including technical and electronic equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Academic Qualifications/Qualifications and Professional Experience
- University degree or institute degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Communications, or relevant fields.
- 3 years of experience in a related job is required.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to ONSUR, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. ONSUR is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach toward any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse, and Harassment Policy
ONSUR provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
ONSUR employees must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside ONSUR.
Applications are strongly encouraged by female candidates.
How to apply
Interested candidates should use the following link for registration:
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Shortlisting and interviews could be done before the application closing date.