Italian Agency for Development and Cooperation (AICS) Tunisia
The AICS Tunis Regional Office intends to recruit a Programme Officer/Coordination for the Technical Secretariat responsible for the coordination of the entire Programme.
Under the overall supervision of AICS Regional Representative in Tunis, the International Programme Officer/Coordination (Technical Secretariat) reports to the PMU Team Leader (Programme Technical Coordinator). S/he supports the PMU in the coordination of the tasks related the Technical Secretariat operation, in order to carry out the required activities and achieve the expected results. In particular, the Programme Officer/Coordination (Technical Secretariat) will:
1. Support the Technical Secretariat work planning, budgeting and operation;
2. Contribute to effective coordination, close communication and constructive relations with partners and governing bodies��� members, including the relevant Libyan stakeholders at both central and local level (e.g., Ministries and Municipal authorities);
3. Ensure the effective organization of events and meetings, including the timely preparation/circulation of technical documents, and the logistical coordination as required;
4. Network with the governance bodies��� members to facilitate the production of briefings, background notes, talking points, media statements and speeches for senior officials;
5. Lead the Technical Secretariat reporting to ensure quality, timely delivery, and efficiency. Support the meeting follow up, including the timely implementation, tracking and reporting of the governance bodies��� decisions;
6. Ensure the effective database setup and ITC management, including up/down-stream data and reports workflows involving the relevant information providers and users, to provide user-friendly comprehensive data of the overall Programme progress, deliverables and results;
7. Contribute to the information exchange in support of other multi-stakeholder coordination platforms, Third-Party Monitoring, Result Oriented Monitoring and evaluation exercises;
8. Contribute to the implementation of the Communication and Visibility Plan in collaboration with the PMU Communication and Visibility Officer;
9. Represent AICS PMU Recovery, Stability and Socio-Economic Development in Libya / Baladiyati (RSSD/Baladiyati)��� at meetings, conferences and workshops, as required;
10. Perform other relevant activities as required.
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following ���essential requirements,��� to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
2.1.1 Age not exceeding (at the time of signing the contract) that required for retirement by local regulations (60 years), or by Italian regulations (ref. Law 398/87) for candidates subject to the Italian social security system (67 years);
2.1.2 Medically fit for employment;
2.1.3 Master���s degree in international Relations, Political and Social Sciences, Economics, International Development or related fields (level 7 European Qualification Framework EQF) or in another field accompanied by proven experience in the sector as specified in the vacancy announcement of at least 3 years working experience in addition to those provided for in the following point 2.1.4;
2.1.4 At least 3 years of post-graduate working experience on programme coordination, partnership building, stakeholder coordination and communications;
2.1.5 At least 2 years working in fragile states and emergency contexts, with international organizations, the EU, governmental aid agencies and INGOs;
2.1.6 Proficient in written and spoken English (C1 Level – Common European Framework of Reference);
2.1.7 Proficient Italian language user (C1 Level – Common European Framework of Reference);
2.1.8 Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, databases (e.g., pivot tables and functions) and video-conferencing software;
2.1.9 Not having sustained, in the three-year period preceding the date of expiry of the notice, an assessment of insufficiency of work done/performed in the context of employment contracts signed with AICS offices other than Tunis.
HOW TO APPLY:
The applications must include:
1. Signed Legally Binding Statement (according to art. 46 of Italian D.P.R. 28.12.2000 n. 445)
2. Signed and dated Curriculum vitae in English (Europass format), including authorisation to process personal data, specifying the exact month and year of start and end of each work experience, as well as indicating the total months for each experience.
3. Signed and dated motivation letter in English;
4. Copy of valid passport.
The applicants should also provide a telephone number and an email address for communications and must notify AICS of any change occurred after the submission of the application. The applications duly dated and signed, and in pdf. format, should be submitted to the following email address: [email protected], cc [email protected] by 13 February 2022 at 24.00 midnight (Central European time).
The subject of the email must contain the vacancy announcement number 01/AICSTUNISI/2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.developmentaid.org.