Hyundai Motor Europe
Employment Type: Permanent
Hyundai Motor Europe HQ invites you to become part of one of the world’s leading car manufacturers. Being a member of our international team, you have the chance to form the future of mobility together with experts inside a global company with a unique success story. As a well-organised, flexible and motivated professional, you will master diverse challenges and work in a dynamic office environment with a strong customer focus.
We love to defy conventions and drive ambitious future plans with responsibility when it comes to alternative powertrains, quality and design. For these aims we need the right team and therefore, we need you. At Hyundai, we believe that the success of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members. That is why we also commit to supporting them in their personal development, while offering an inspiring work atmosphere.
Join us as we lead the way towards an emission-free society of eco-mobility.
Internal Communications Expert (m/f/d)
As an Internal Communications Expert you will play a key role in creating exceptional communication experience by developing and coordinating relevant and concise content while building and promoting Hyundai culture. You will have a great opportunity to carry out company communication, be responsible for projects and programs and take care of organizing events.
We Want You To
- Coordinate and develop content for internal communication platforms
- Create and drive agenda
- Drive employee engagement and organize regular events and meetings
- Build and coordinate an employee ambassadorship program
- Be responsible for customer (employee) focused communication by choosing and developing fitting platforms and channels
- Take care of clear KPI setting and resonance tracking
Adaptable, determined and eager to learn, you’re not afraid to tackle any task that comes your way. A true team player, your keen eye for detail will lead the way to better decisions as you support others across your department and the wider business. You also bring knowledge of the automotive industry and market, and you understand the needs of our customers.
You Will Also Need To Have
- Master’s degree in Business, Communications or PR
- 5+ years of professional experience working in communications or marketing
- A minimum of 2 years of internal communications experience
- Excellent social media and internal communications skills
- Knowledge in latest set of social media platforms
- Strong networking and storytelling skills
- Project management experience
- Multi-market coordination experience
- Fluency in business English
Rewards and Benefits
You’ll Enjoy a Competitive Salary, Plus
- Flexible working hours
- Continued learning and professional development
- Car sharing and lease mobility program
- Nutritious food and drink in our canteen
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.
In case of questions, please contact us via [email protected]
Job Segment: Marketing Communications, Communications, Project Manager, Marketing, Technology, Automotive
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hyundai-europe.com.