Danish Red Cross
Do you have a knack for data & digital systems? Are you interested in applying your skills to support Danish Red Cross in developing and implementing a SharePoint-based project information management system? Then this is an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a systems-savvy implementer that can take the lead in configuring and rolling out the Danish Red Cross’ new SharePoint-based project information management system for our international department. The international department’s approx. 120 staff support local Red Cross and Red Crescent societies in implementing humanitarian and development interventions in some of the most challenging humanitarian and development contexts across 20+ countries across MENA, Africa, Asia and Europe.
As part of our journey of digital transformation, Danish Red Cross is building on our current digital infrastructure to further develop a centralized system that will enable us to better track progress and share information across our international portfolio, while also giving our staff an intuitive tool that supports them in following our standard operating procedures and project management standards.
We are looking for someone to support us in configuring the system and related data visualizations according to the already existing blueprints, and to ensure that relevant and detailed feedback is gathered from DRC staff and incorporated in the system in an iterative process. The Information Management Officer will furthermore be the lead in training of staff once system features are implemented.
Your tasks will include:
- Adjusting SharePoint lists, sites and user interfaces
- Designing and developing data visualizations/dashboards in Power BI
- Ensuring proper documentation for developed features and processes
- User testing of system interfaces and data visualizations
- Training of super users in finalized system features and setups
- Development of training materials and guidelines
The right candidate has:
- Proven experience in working with development of SharePoint sites/lists as well as data visualization tools, such as Power BI.
- Strong facilitation skills related to user testing and/or trainings
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken), Danish and/or French considered an advantage.
- Experience with or knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Platform tools
We offer: A 1-year contract with full-time employment of 37 hours. We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, but no later than August 1, 2022. The position will be based in Copenhagen. The position is integrated in the International Department’s Humanitarian Policy & Analysis Unit and will collaborate closely with the department’s Information Management Advisor on a day-to-day basis.
Salary and employment conditions will according to Danish Red Cross’s collective bargain agreement with HK and AC be between DKK 40.700 and 42.900 including allowances and pension depending on experience and qualifications.
Application and further information If you wish to know more, please contact Emil Risum Brøgger, Information Management Advisor ([email protected]) or read more in the job describtion. We expect interviews to take place between June 27-30.
How to apply
Apply for the position via our website no later than the 22nd of June 2022.