TRUST Consultancy & Development
Are you a talented illustrator or motion graphics designer with a passion for bringing ideas to life through visual storytelling? We’re seeking a creative and versatile illustrator to join our team at Trust consultancy and Development.
Position: Illustrator/motion graphics designer-Intern
Trust Consultancy and Development is an independent research and third-party monitoring and evaluation (M&E) consultancy based in Gaziantep, Turkey, with two sister-companies, one in Islamabad, Pakistan and one in Erbil, Iraq. Trust provides a range of services and works with partner companies and NGOs in the MENA(T) region and beyond. Our work addresses the growing demand for high-quality research, third-party research, data collection, data analysis and capacity-building services.
As an Illustrator/motion graphics designer at Trust, you’ll collaborate with our media team to produce engaging illustrations and videos that enhance our services, and brand identity. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that require data visualization and storytelling.
Create original illustrations based on project requirements
Collaborate with the media team to brainstorm and develop concepts
Ensure that illustrations align with brand guidelines and visual style
Revise and refine illustrations based on feedback from team members
Stay updated on industry trends and techniques to continually improve skills and knowledge
Proven experience as an illustrator, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of styles and techniques
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Ability to use After Effects is highly desirable
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Attention to detail and a keen eye for visual aesthetics
1. Gain hands-on experience in the areas of their interest (many of our interns were involved in projects during the first week they joined Trust).
2. Benefit from various training programs Trust conducts with no fees. We have at least 1-2 training sessions a month. Some of the training we offer includes project management, program management, core humanitarian standards, Sphere, gender-based violence, and more. Please consult our website and Relief Web for more information about our training.
3. Have a networking opportunity. During the internship, interns can communicate with stakeholders externally and internally (NGOs, donors, consultants). In addition, Trust has a LinkedIn Alumni group where all those who worked and still working in it join, so they keep communicating with each other for possible work/opportunities.
4. Improve communication and presentation skills. Our interns will have the opportunity to manage internal and external webinars, arrange debates, and organize social events.
5. Have possible opportunities for future employment with Trust, depending on individual performance and our organization’s needs. There will be opportunities to work with Trust after the internship; as an officer or technical consultant, full-time/part-time, or task-based assignments. Many of our current staff are/were NOHA students and now occupy key positions with Trust; some of them became project managers in less than a year.
6. experience in external communication with external stakeholders;
7. Enhance their public speaking skills as interns will manage webinars and meetings.
This is a remote and unpaid opportunity. Please confirm this in your cover letter
Application deadline is 29 February 2024
How to apply
The application must include the following:
• CV (preferred not more than 2 pages) and;
• Cover Letter (maximum 1 page) expressing their interest in Trust
Candidates have to send their application to [email protected] with “Illustrator Intern – [First name] [Last name]” or “Motion graphics Intern – [First name] [Last name]” as the email subject. (For instance, “Illustrator Intern – Maya Mousa”)
Deadline: 29 Feb 2024