Triangle Génération Humanitaire
The purpose of the Grants Manager position is to provide essential grant management support to the mission in order to ensure the quality of relationship with donors and the respect of reporting deadlines.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director for programmes, the Grants manager contributes to achieving high quality programming by ensuring effective grants management including, compliance requirements, reporting, timely and quality proposal development, and internal and external communication.
She/he ensures TGH programme/support teams are fully informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and TGH procedures, manages donor and other external reporting, and coordinates grant revisions. She/he also supports donor communication by ensuring effective channels of internal and external communications relating to grants are established and respected. The Grants Manager supports development of proposals and opportunity identification, as required.
More precisely, her/his main activities are:
Coordination of ongoing projects narrative reports elaboration
- Work in accordance with the reporting schedule in close collaboration with the mission team and the Desk.
- Ensure the availability and consistency, from the program and MEAL team, of the necessary data and information allowing the elaboration of reports, in accordance with the original project proposal or previous reports.
- Ensure compliance of reports with donors guidelines (structure, content, lay-out), in coordination with the Country Director and D.CD for programmes.
- Compile and finalises the writing of narrative reports and their appendices (both in French and English) in coordination with Project teams and D.CD for programmes.
- Take part in field visits, upon D.CD and CD request.
- Review donor contracts, flag any points that might challenge TGH procedures, and support contract negotiations.
- Coordinate the finalisation of donor reports ensuring consistency between narrative, annexes & financial reports and that they meet quality standards.
- Ensure all documentation required to be kept by donors is available by maintaining high standard information management/filing systems.
Participation to internal and external coordination
- Ensure TGH’ representation upon D.CD for programs request, at coordination and cluster meetings.
- Manage the external information flow between TGH and the different clusters upon D.CD for programs.
- Participate to the definition and implementation of country strategy.
- Build positive working relationships with other (I)NGOs) in the Country Office to coordinate and support development of high-quality proposals using relevant TGH Grant Management tools and guidance.
- Work closely with budget holders, programme teams, and finance as well as other stakeholders to compile accurate proposal budget and assess whether all necessary costs have been included.
Support fundraising at the mission level
- In coordination with the Country Director and the D.CD for programmes, ensure active monitoring of funding opportunities at country level.
- For each proposal, ensure that the team in charge of preparing the file has a good understanding of the donor’s directives.
- Coordinate within the mission the formulation of project proposals and their drafting (in French and English), including logical framework and annexes, in good coordination with the Country Director, the operational team and the headquarters (desk and technical advisors).
Contribution to creating and updating communication tools
- Answer to headquarters requests regarding communication by contributing to newsletters, website update, and to the annual activity report.
- Regular transmission of photos and social network publications on TGH social networks, in coordination with the D.CD for programmes and Desk.
- Take part in meetings and communication events at national level.
- Master degree in fundraising, public relations, communications, development, humanitarian aid or international relations
- 3 years of experience in humanitarian and/or development fundraising from institutional donors (in a fundraising or related NGO role), and at least 1 year of experience from a grants management position in a humanitarian-recovery context
- Good knowledge of humanitarian donor guidelines and procedures
- Documented skills in formulation of project proposals and reports
- Flexible and team-oriented able to handle intense work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands
- Familiar with main donor agencies guidelines
- Attentive to deliver consistent high quality work on time
- Knowledge in Project’s management
- Importance of being service-minded in the support to the field
- Strong reporting skills
- Proficiency in English, Ukrainian, Russian an asset
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- A good sense of organization, rigorous and precise
- Tactful, professional and transparent
Location: Ukraine – Lviv
Duration: 6 months renewable, from July 2022
Conditions: Salaried contract, gross monthly salary €1 900 to €2 600, according to experience, monthly per diem €450, medical coverage of 100% + repatriation insurance + provident fund, accommodation, international and local transportation as part of the mission.
How to apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Amandine RUINART, HR Officer: