Management Systems International
Management Systems International (MSI), a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area management consultancy with a 40-year history of delivering results for our clients. Our expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of law and accountability; education; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and leadership and organizational development. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically. We support clients ranging from the U.S. Government (e.g., the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Departments of State and Labor, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation) to large bilateral and multilateral donors (e.g., the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program). We also work with national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The purpose of the evaluation is to examine the effectiveness of the MCC’S Cote d’Ivoire Skills for Employability and Productivity project activities, determine whether the project has achieved the planned results, identify successes and gaps in performance against targets, and provide information on whether the project has had unintended consequences.
The Gender and Social Inclusion expert will be a key member of the evaluation team for the duration of the evaluation. The expert will ensure that education sector considerations are integrated in the evaluation design and methodology, data collection instruments and procedures, data analysis, and reporting of the evaluation deliverables.
- Work with the Team Leader and other experts to ensure that gender and social inclusion issues are appropriately addressed in all evaluation efforts.
- Assist in designing data collection instruments to ensure they are sensitive to gender and social inclusion issues.
- Analyze data in terms of gender and social inclusion and prepare analyses and written reports.
- A bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred in education, evaluation, research, or a related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of social and gender inclusion in TVET, school-to-work transition and workplace barriers, based in at least 5 years program experience in low-income country contexts. Experience contributing to design of qualitative and quantitative data collection efforts and analyzing and reporting data through a gender and social inclusion lens.
- Prior experience with bilateral or multi-lateral donor evaluations required. MCC preferred.
- Prior work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa required, Cote d’Ivoire highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, and written/oral communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency in spoken French required.
At MSI Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. MSI Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
How to apply
To apply: Please visit our website, Gender and Social Inclusion Expert, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)/Cote d’Ivoire Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Evaluation, Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire – Tetra Tech Careers (selectminds.com)