Letsact is a volunteering platform and mobile app that connects help-seeking nonprofits with people who want to create a social and environmental impact. Volunteers can discover nearby or remote volunteering opportunities within minutes in an easy, social, and fun way.Our mission is to empower, inspire and motivate people to change the world, one good deed at a time. Our app makes it easy to find the best matching volunteering opportunity, helps in getting started quickly, and motivates you to have fun doing it. All this whilst helping any nonprofit from small local to huge international ones with recruiting volunteers, coordinating their volunteer workforce and striving to create the biggest impact as a group.Aufgaben
- Support us to grow the business together with the founding team
- Take ownership and work highly independent on one of various projects for our operations, venture development, finance or investment & strategy team
- Set up scalable processes across Excel, Hubspot and Notion
- Work in a rapidly growing and radically changing environment and help to turn our company into a unicorn
- You have relevant work experience (e. g. start-up environment, consulting, investment banking, venture capital)
- You have exceptional analytical skills and an attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You bring an outside perspective to the table and are not afraid to share your thoughts with us
- You enjoy having lots of responsibility
- You are fluent in English and German, any other language is a plus
- We are a young, driven, energetic team that values interpersonal relations a lot.
- We offer you to work from home or in our office located in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin.
- You are given responsibility from day one, but we are all in this together so there is always someone to ask if you have further questions.
- Purpose – turn your interest into your profession and support making volunteering the mainstream activity in our day-to-day lives.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.