As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive. Express your interest in current and upcoming Safeguards Specialists opportunities across the Indo-Pacific!
We are seeking expressions of interest from Safeguards Specialists who are passionate, curious and motivated by impactful and highly rewarding work. We currently have a part-time advisory opportunity and a full-time long-term position available. You will also be enhancing your visibility with our community of Recruiters and Hiring Managers for upcoming open roles across Tetra Tech’s diverse portfolio of exciting programs and tender pursuits.
This position will contribute to our commitment to positively impact social and economic infrastructure and improve the lives of people in the Indo-Pacific region.
The ideal skillsets include
- Safeguard areas such as infrastructure, land, resettlement, or environment;
- Experience reviewing processes, procedures, and the institutional capacity of partners to manage environmental and social risks;
- Experience assessing the capacity of the proponent to operate in accordance with DFAT and EFA policies, identifying gaps and recommending actions;
- Experience overseeing and supporting the implementation of the investment’s safeguards’ systems and practices;
- Experience conducting safeguards auditing and deliver safeguards training as required;
- Experience reviewing and advising on contract structuring and clauses to support safeguards implementation and management.
Why Tetra Tech International Development?
You’ll work with some of the most talented, kindest and smartest consultants on the planet, that apply their technical expertise and experience to improve lives across the Indo-Pacific.
Our international development consultants are passionate about creating practical, sustainable, and environmentally responsible solutions around the world.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
How to apply
To share your interest for this position please visit Tetra Tech International Development Careers and search for reference number 499711, and complete the online application process. Please note that applications will only be accepted via the Tetra Tech International Development Website.