- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position:
- HART is looking for suitable candidates with relevant experience for one of their project.
- The Expert shall demonstrate specific sectoral expertise, in Peace & Security M&E under the methodological guidance & oversight of the Team Leader.
- The Expert shall work under the guidance & oversight of the Team Leader.
- Master’s Degree in Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics or International Development or fields related to he peace & security sector, or equivalent professional years of experience (minimum 2 additional years to the number of years of experience requested below).
- 6 years of professional experience in M&E within the peace & security sector, including technical advice at senior level, design & conduct of monitoring, studies, assessments or evaluations, qualitative & quantitative data collection.
- Understanding & experience of conducting valuation in regional institutions, preferably at African continental or regional levels.
- Prior experience in analysis of compiled data & using sample methodology to extract findings.
- Strong inter personal skills & experience in facilitating relations.
- Professional understanding & experience of relevant sectoral AU & / or RECs institutions, as well as of EU development cooperation programs, would be an added advantage.
- Excellent drafting & presentation skills.
- English, excellent writing & communication skills including acilitation, oral presentations, writing sections of papers, briefs, independent reports.
- French, professional communication skills including conducting interviews & oral presentations & facilitation.
- Knowledge of one more or several otherworking languages of the AU, e.g. Arabic or Portuguese would be an added advantage.
- Additional information: Computer literacy: excellent use of Microsoft Office and of odern communication tools, including online.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Minimum number of working days is 40.
How to apply
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website & apply for this role using the below link: