Korn Ferry RPO & Professional Search
Our client is looking for a forward thinking, influential, people leader to oversee Employee Relations & Legal Center of Excellence for their growing, dynamic, and complex US business.
- Leadership of a large US Employee Relations team and Legal Center of Excellence.
- Oversee the vision and engagement of Employee Relations strategy for the US platform.
- Leadership of the development, communication, and implementation of the firms US. employee relations strategy, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Create, design, provide advice and counsel to all business units on topics ranging from policy interpretation, internal investigations, performance management, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, unfair dismissal, and reductions in workforce.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legislative trends and legal updates to advise regions & markets accordingly.
- Key point of contact for senior executives for employee relations issues and leads communication to assure appropriate parties are informed while maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
- Develop and cultivate relationships and synergies with executives and across our HR Centers of Excellence to design, develop, implement, communicate, and execute and customized ER strategies and programs.
- Support executives on major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructurings
- Drive key initiatives through the development of strong employee communication channels and strategically aligned business partner relationships to support a broader people risk management agenda.
- Use data to identify trends and develop proactive strategies to foster positive employee relations
- Fresh, innovative thinking, data-driven and a growth mindset to complex challenges/problems resulting in high impact outcomes
- Juris Doctor/Advance Degree preferred.
- At least 10+ years of employee relations and/or employment law experience
- 6+ years of experience leading a team/business
- Ability to work collaboratively, lead and influence at all levels within the organization, and make decisions while keeping all partners and leaders informed
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of elevating and evolving business in line with contemporary and best practices
- Outstanding organizational, partnership, communication, business judgment, decision making and time leadership skills
- People acumen, coaching, strategic advisory, conflict resolution
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.