Position Title: Evaluation Consultant(s)
Duration: 27th of June to the 29th of July
Reporting to: Head of MEL
To lead on designing and delivering a mid-term evaluation of Conciliation Resources’ 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Key responsibilities include co-creating the evaluation plan alongside CR’s MEL team, reviewing existing evidence of our peace practice, consulting with selected staff, and producing an evidence-based report on the achievements and gaps in relation to the evaluation questions cited in the TOR.
- A track record of conducting complex, high-quality organisational evaluations which have generated actionable recommendations for organisational strategies (essential)
- Commitment to working in an international environment with gender and cultural sensitivity (essential)
- Strong verbal and written English language skills (essential)
- Experience in working on sensitive issues with confidentiality (essential)
- Knowledge and/or experience on the Outcome Harvesting methodology (desirable), or experience of equivalent comparable complex-aware, qualitative MEL methodology?
- Proven experience of evaluating peacebuilding organisations and programmes (desirable)
- Knowledge of the context at least one context in which CR works (desirable)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of conflict prevention and peacebuilding issues (desirable).
How to apply
To apply, please submit a proposal, including (i) short narrative (2 page maximum) detailing your suitability and approach to the assignment; (ii) financial proposal* for the assignment with indication of the total suggested budget based on a date rate inclusive of VAT; (iii) CV(s) (2 page maximum per CV). All proposals should be emailed to [email protected]. The deadline for receipt of proposals is Monday 20th of June.