Who are we:
Born out of the desire to improve global health by providing a greater understanding of how diet affects our biology, at Intelligent Labs we combine dietary and lifestyle advice with its finest nutritional supplements to help everyone take control of their health and live a healthier lifestyle.
Founded in 2015 by Rus Hughes and Andy Mobbs, Intelligent Labs is a supplement UK company that manufactures nutritional supplements and sells in 32 countries worldwide.
We put our customers first and we base our approach on scientific evidence. We constantly strive to innovate and launch supplements that will help people improve their health and lifestyle. We are looking for an E-commerce Marketing Manager to join our team and continue to innovate.
What is the role all about:
As E-commerce Marketing Manager, your main objective is to spearhead and execute marketing strategies to meet business needs, and maximize sales goals. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing initiatives, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff and working together with the leadership team to launch new products.
You will be a key contributor to driving growth and help launch various supplement products that will make a significant difference in people’s lives.
What we offer:
The role is fully remote and you will have the flexibility to design your schedule and work with a team of amazing professionals from all over the world.
We offer an attractive salary and a competitive performance bonus aligned with performance and delivery of top results.
What are we looking for:
Honesty and transparency are important for us and we are looking for the same values and more, so this what we need from you:
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar position with an Ecommerce marketing background
- Knowledge and understanding of selling on marketplaces, primarily Amazon however other marketplaces are a plus (eBay, Etsy, AliExpress etc)
- Proven track record of marketing strategies implementation and performance achievements
- Proven track-record of developing and growing profitable online marketing programs via SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Comparison Shopping Engines, Mobile and Display channels in international markets, specifically within EU , US and Canada
- Experienced with : Google Ads (specifically retargeting), Google Analytics and Google Search Console, WordPress and Woo Commerce, SEO
- We hope you enjoy working with Asana, Slack, Google Drive….we definitely do
- We value lifelong learning rather than diplomas…so we are looking more into being a Self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment .
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Analytical mindset and performance driven
- Leadership and ability to manage teams remotely, delegate, motivate and engage accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What will you do?
- Develop strategies and tactics to position Intelligent Labs as a key player in the industry and drive performance and growth to our front door
- Determine business KPIs and measurable objectives and keep track of all marketing actions and the corresponding results.
- Report on ROI analysis, campaign tracking, web stats, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis
- Execute all levels of marketing support by working hand-in-hand with internal/external partners
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Focus on brand growth and proactively present ideas that can innovate and open new branding opportunities
- Be in charge of the hiring process, mentorship and development of members of staff that are direct reports.
- Be responsible for training and upskilling within the organization, where needed.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and news and serve as a domain expert and maintain ongoing, deep knowledge of e-commerce best practices.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and enjoy using your creativity to grow not only the business but also yourself, then this is the next step in your career.
Be part of a team of awesome individuals that want to make a difference!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.