General Description of the Organization:
Ghiras Al-Nahda is a Nonprofit Non-governmental humanitarian organization working to empower people through fulfilling their basic needs and seeking to improve community stability and resilience.
The role of an Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) teacher is to provide a nurturing and educational environment for young children under 6 years in one of the training centers in Afrin city. The center will receive trainees’ children during the training hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing age-appropriate activities: design and deliver developmentally appropriate activities and lessons that stimulate children’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development. This includes planning a creative play, educational games, art projects, and other engaging activities.
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment: ensure the classroom is a safe, supportive, and inclusive space where children can explore, learn, and interact with their peers. establish routines, manage behavior, and promote positive social interactions among children.
- Individualized instruction and assessment: assess each child’s developmental progress and tailor instruction to meet their individual needs. observe and document children’s learning and behavior, providing feedback to parents and caregivers. collaborate with other professionals, such as psychologists or therapists to support children with special needs.
- Parent and community involvement: Promote strong partnerships with parents and caregivers by maintaining open communication, and sharing regular updates on children’s progress. engage with the wider community, collaborate with local organizations, or participate in community events related to early childhood education.
- Continuous professional development: stay updated with the latest research, methodologies, and best practices in early childhood education, and apply new knowledge and skills in their teaching practice.
Experience and qualifications:
- Education: bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, Child Development, or a related field.
- Experience: at least 2 years of experience in ECCD.
- knowledge about safety protocols and child protection guidelines to ensure a secure and protected learning environment for children.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly fill the link https://forms.gle/uuh6R5Nv8f7w5Doz8 by 22 Jul 2023, Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.
To apply for this job please visit reliefweb.int.