IMA Financial Group, Inc.
- Supports and demonstrates IMA’s core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all IMA associates.
- Independently reviews insurance and risk transfer specifications in energy client contracts and agreements and advises of any potential coverage issues/discrepancies
- Prepares and presents training sessions to colleagues and clients on energy specific risk transfer and insurance issues found in contracts with owners and general contracts
- Mentors and assists in the training of the contract administrators and certificate and renewal specialists with reference materials on topics germane to review of contracts and insurance coverages
- Acts as a resource and source of advisement for miscellaneous issues including but not limited to claims, drafting of white papers, negotiations, and RFPs. This would include actions such as research and writing responses to internal and external clients
- Interacts professionally and timely with clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Performs functions of the role within an IMA office 0-50% of the time
You Should Have:
- 3 – 5 years of similar or related experience
- Juris Doctorate Graduate degree required; passed the bar preferred
- Required strong understanding of energy specific contracts including but not limited to MSAs, Drilling Contracts, and JOAs
- Required strong understanding of State laws and statutes related to energy industry
- Ability to perform legal research
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office products preferred/required (specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Being a part of IMA has its benefits. When you become part of the IMA family, you become eligible to take part in our valuable benefits and rewards package designed to benefit you, your family, and your life. Our plans are cost-effective, convenient and provide progressive ways for staying healthy, protecting loved ones, pursuing financial security and living a full and balanced life. This role is eligible for the following:
Salary Range ($74,000-$130,000), Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, EcoPass, Montly Parking Reimbursement, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development.
Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry .
- 2021 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, #1 in large category
- 2021 Inc. 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies
- 2021 Wichita Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, #1 in extra-large category
- 2021 Puget Sound Business Journal’s Washington’s Best Workplaces
- 2021 Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Dallas Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Alaska Journal of Commerce’s Best Workplaces in Alaska
- 2021 Civic 50 Colorado Honoree Recognizing 50 Most Community-Minded Companies
- 2021 Wichita Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies List
- 2020 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance
To apply for this job please visit careers-imacorp.icims.com.