Zimpler is a Fintech company smack in the middle of next generation payments and Open Banking. We offer an account to account payment solution to companies that want an easy and quick way to offer incoming and outgoing bank payments for their users.
In short: we make it real easy for you to let your users pay and withdraw money while increasing conversion.
Our vision is that everything should just work. Imagine a world which is completely friction free. No waiting in line, no arguing with support, no woopsie daisy unexpected errors. Just smooth sailing from when you wake up in the morning until you slither down between your sheets in the evening. Wouldn’t that be nice?
As a Fintech company, our contribution to this comfier future is to simplify transactions between people and business everywhere. By listening to the needs of our customers, we create custom solutions, finding better, smarter, smoother, prettier, user friendlier and more innovative ways to do things.
We’ve just hit a growth spurt and are on the lookout for a Company Accountant to join our motley crew of curious, growth minded and all around nice people.
About the role
As an accountant at Zimpler, you will make sure that we have correct accounting and efficient processes. You will also help set up new systems and structures as we grow into new markets and work together with other teams at Zimpler.
Zimpler is in an incredible growth phase and we are growing larger day by day in terms of transactions and volumes as well as countries we are live in. We have ambitious global plans and there is a good opportunity to grow with the company for the right person.
Things you’ll be responsible for
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements, statutory reporting including annual reports, income tax returns and VAT.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Ongoing reconciliation and accounting on an international level.
- Cost monitoring.
- Ensuring quality of the accounting and reporting to clients.
- Contact with auditors and authorities.
- Help colleagues and support to accountants in your team.
- Provide accurate financial data to the company.
Things you are really good at
- 2.5+ years accounting experience, including advanced experience in Swedish and international accounting standards and operational experience in carrying out year-end closings, VAT- and Tax.
- Previous experience in preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Working with financial transactions or other high transaction industries.
- You thrive when you get to dive deep into detailed critical problem solving.
- Understanding of IFRS and K3.
- Previous experience working in accounting software, such as Netsuite or Adra
And you are definitely
- You are independent, confident, stable and well structured.
- You can handle stress well, but with a strong sense of urgency.
- Huge plus if you have experience of accounting, in particular annual reporting
- in a smaller or start-up organisation.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zimpler.com.