Contract Duration: Three Days (in July 2022)
Workplace: Home Office
Badael is a rights-based organisation founded in 2013 with a mission to foster transformative justice as the basis of a genuine and sustainable peace in Syria. Championing locally-owned alternatives, we endeavour to buttress the scope and impact of inclusive grassroots civic action and foment the development of holistic truth and understanding within and around the Syrian context.
Our approach combines direct assistance and capacity building efforts with bottom-up narrative-shaping initiatives, including research, oral history and advocacy, so that all Syrians are equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to construct a pluralistic and rights-based society of tomorrow.
Purpose of Contract: Developing the skills of the CAP (Civic Awareness Program) team on how to train others, lead and how to manage meetings with influencers.
- Preparation of the training sessions content which includes: Well-detailed Training Program, a complete training guide, introductory presentations and evaluation samples for the participants.
- Training the program’s team on coaching and mentoring skills.
- Sending a detailed report on the given training’s methodology to the program’s team.
- We expect that the program’s team will acquire knowledge on how to train others, lead and how to manage meetings with influencers.
- A University Degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or related fields.
- Already trained in the aforementioned fields and a certified trainer.
- Excellent experience in the training of trainers.
- Previous experience with Civic Society Organizations. Experience with Syrian organizations would be an asset.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel – Word – PowerPoint) and managing e-mails.
- Mastery of Arabic and a good command of English
How to apply
• Kindly send your CV via e-mail to [email protected] in PDF Format. Please write in the subject of the email: (Coaching and Mentoring Consultant / Civic Awareness Program). The name of the applicant must be on the address of the employment application, and the CV must include contact information of the applicant (telephone number, e-mail), previous work experiences, educational qualifications, and contact information of the recommending parties.
• The deadline for sending your CV is 1st July 2022.
• Applications sent after the deadline might be re-considered if the position is still available.