War Child Holland
War Child Holland (WCH) is an independent and impartial international non-governmental organization investing in a peaceful future for children and young people affected by armed conflict. We strive to empower children and young people while enabling adults to bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of conflict affected children and young people.
War Child Holland is looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, sweep, and mop floors, clean restroom, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
Scope of work
- Clean floors, rooms and kitchen including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, empty trashes, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Clean organization cars
- Clean restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing, cleaning mirrors, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets.
- Set up, stocks, and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you always have sufficient cleaning products.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to the email address [email protected]
Please reference “ Cleaner” in the subject line of your email application. Failure to do so will withdraw your application.