CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience in a European context for its GBV/SRH roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- GBV/SRH Programming or Coordination experience
- Experience in a European context
- Demonstrated ability to work in multicultural settings and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including experience of liaising with governments and/or the donor community.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Russian, Ukrainian, and/or other European languages are an asset
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please make sure you are registered with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, please send an email with your most recent CV to [email protected] with the subject line “GBV/SRH (Europe) roster”.