International Committee of the Red Cross
The Model builder will design, build, and deliver Anaplan based solutions to implement business processes for the units/clients within ICRC.
This individual will work with Anaplan Model Architect, technical team members, business owners, and/or consultants to deliver the Anaplan solutions within the organization. The ideal candidate must have experience with Anaplan implementations before and can anticipate what needs to be done, adapt quickly, and work well in a fast-paced, enriching environment.
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements from business, (use cases) and how they translate in Anaplan features
- Design and build Anaplan application models to support business processes
- Build and develop Anaplan modules and lists based on model blueprint
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing prior to launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Monitor data flows to and from different source systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide hands-on training to end users on Anaplan models and processes
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
SELECTION REQUIREMENTS AND PROFILE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 1 year experience of Anaplan.
- 3+ years of financial analysis/modeling experience
- Strong experience and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modelling
- Strong understanding of data integration and understanding of relational database theory
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Ability to design and develop reports and dashboards as per business requirement
- Subject matter expertise in operations, financial management systems, or logistics planning
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies
- Strong client facing skills and successful track record of engagement management
- Possesses strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
How to apply
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive and updated resume alongwith their motivation letter in one pdf file to https://careers.icrc.org/job-invite/ 23880/
Only applications received through the career page link will be pre-screened/processed.
Deadline of application: 06 March 2024
Target Start Date: Immediately
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This vacancy is open for Philippine residents only.