Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director, you will provide strategic support to the functional team i.e IT, Logistics, HR & Admin and Finance.
More precisely, you will be in charge of :
– Approves all financial documents that require payment
– Provide operational support to functional teams
– Train support staff on best practices that will improve the mission’s operation
– Coordinate with other agencies during the delivery of aid items
– Ensure appropriate reporting based on risk management, internal control and audit.
You hold a master degree in relevant discipline : finance, logistics and economics.
Most importantly, you have experience (5 years minimum with INGOs in emergency and complex settings;) in multi-sectorial integrated humanitarian project managing (finance, supply chain and Human Resource and Admin).
With excellent verbal and written English language skills, you have an absolute responsibility in ensuring that the support team are giving their optimum towards the implementation of all ACF funded activities which results into timely and quality services to the beneficiaries
Able to work independently, you are flexible, creative and innovative, while being disciplined to make complex decisions and provide minimal guidance.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 12 months, fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2200EUR to 2525EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 657EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
The position will remotely support other bases that are inaccessable until when the security situation has improved
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here