Acción contra el Hambre España
In line with the strategic objectives of ISP3 and MECA (2020- 2025), framed in the Colombia mission strategy, we plan by 2022 to contribute to the Balanced Scorecard objectives S1 (we respond to our stakeholders’ expectations), S2 (we increase access to basic services and coverage of needs), S4 (we predict and prevent hunger), and especially S3 (we become catalysts for social change). To this end, we request a contribution focused on:
- Coordination and management of the project “Analysis of the impact of violence on food security”, development and implementation of an action plan taking into account the sensitivity of the different actors to these issues. The following tasks will be carried out:
- Coordinate analysis, reporting, training and contribute to negotiation/representation with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Integrate the methodology into the task, including training of the team.
- Work closely with the Information Management Unit in the collection and analysis of relevant data with the involvement of other sectoral departments.
- Contribute to humanitarian advocacy initiatives, in particular on the impact of violence and restrictive measures on humanitarian action in Colombia.
- Liaising with headquarters (Action against Hunger Spain and Action against Hunger UK) and other relevant offices in the ACF network for the implementation of the project.
- Support to MP1, directly under the supervision of the Country Director.
Degree in social sciences or human sciences or demonstrable related experience.
Specific technical knowledge:
- Strong ability to capitalize on information
- Good oral communication and persuasive action
- Development and implementation of advocacy strategies in the humanitarian or development field.
- Knowledge of humanitarian issues and context. Extensive knowledge of the humanitarian context in Colombia and knowledge of humanitarian access or protection.
- Understanding of the rights approach, particularly in relation to conflict dynamics and peacebuilding.
- Work with vulnerable populations
- Knowledge of information capture and data management tools. Preparation of reports.
- Knowledge of information analysis tools and statistical software.
- Generation of graphic reports in which information is presented in a clear and concise manner (power bi, tableau…).
- Great capacity for proposal and analysis and search for creative solutions.
- Coordination of humanitarian programs/projects. At least 5 years of experience in the humanitarian sector.
- Institutional representation, negotiation and analysis of humanitarian contexts.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data processing.
- Experience in data analysis, humanitarian needs reporting, copy writing and editing.
- Expertise in food security and livelihoods, as food security analysis is the backbone of the project.
Languages: Spanish and English bilingual. Other languages will be considered.
Elaboration of financial proposal
The consultant will submit a financial proposal covering the total cost of his activities during the 8 months of the project. The proposal will be analyzed together with the curriculum vitae and supporting documents.
How to apply
Questions and clarifications
If Action Against Hunger, on its own initiative or in response to a request from a potential contractor, provides additional information on these terms of reference, it must send such information in writing and at the same time to all potential contractors.
Potential contractors can send questions in writing to: [email protected] or [email protected] until (30/06/2022, 12:00 p.m.), specifying the file reference (Project Code) and the title of the terms of reference:
Purchase file reference: COJ1AB
Contact name: Edelmira Rodríguez / Jennifer Melo
Keeping always in copy to, email [email protected]