Role: Account Executive
Salary: £50K plus £45K bonus uncapped
Ingenio’s client is a provider of the fastest growing invoice automation solution in the world and is their flagship product. They have ambitious business development plans across Ireland, the UK, and internationally.
The purpose of this role is to develop new business for them. We require an ambitious and determined sales professional looking to develop their skills and abilities and to make a real mark in the development of our business. You will be expected to be self-motivated and laser-focused on the achievement of your targets. At the same time, you will play a key role as part of the international sales team.
- To generate own leads using social media tools such as Linkedin, own networking, referrals from existing clients, outbound prospecting etc
- To promote and sell to SME and Enterprise customers with a requirement to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- To identify communication channels and opportunities
- To qualify and nurture leads supplied by Marketing and to manage up-to-date sales pipeline and record on CRM system.
- To identify Request for Proposal opportunities in the Public and Private Sectors and to write, complete and submit tender submissions in a professional and timely manner
- Create and write professional and effective proposals to meet the client’s needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- An understanding of accounts payable financial and accounting processes would be an advantage
- Business to Business sales of finance systems or ERP systems and/or process automation software.
- 3-4 years business development experience ideally within a B2B environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.