Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
You are in charge to identify and implement high quality MHPSS activities which are appropriate and comprehensive, in conformity with overarching strategy and the standards set internationally, by ACF and by national policies.
More precisely you will:
– Set up, implement and report on MHPSS projects
– Supervise and manage the program team
– Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in your area of intervention
– Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration
– Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the MHPSS Department
– Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of your program
– Graduated in Psychology
– Experience in similar position, including Program and Team management, reporting etc …
– English and Romanian fluency – Ukrainian and/or Russian would be an asset.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 4 months fixed term contract
– Remuneration package and competitive benefits according to ACF policies.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here